Saturday 5 December 2009

Winter Fest Glasgow

December became one of my favourite months in this country. Although it's cold and miserable most of the time, the spirit of the season warms you. Christmas decorations, late night shoppings, colourful gift sets and people hurrying for shopping... It must be difficult for people, who live in places where the normal closing time of the shops is 10pm, to grasp the joy of late night shopping (extended shopping hours from 6pm to 8pm). It's not that I'm a shopaholic looking forward to longer hours of shopping, but more like enjoying and sharing the excitement.

In addition to the Christmas decorations, George Square of Glasgow had another attraction: Winter Fest!

It's either the child in me or simply me loving funfairs and colourful lights, I can still get excited and be happy. I can hear some of you saying "soon you'll have enough of places like this". Maybe it's true, but this time it was fun for just the two of us with some warm mulled wine (mine was non-alcoholic).

Anyway, you can join the joyride with the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment