Sunday 29 November 2009

Room for the Baby

During the first months of my pregnancy, I was wondering why I was not into baby stuff, yet. Now, I definitely know.
First of all, you do not know how far you will be going (you try not to think of the evil but you never know). Secondly, you are mostly interested in yourself, your mood, early transformation etc. Finally, you do not know what to buy exactly. I think there is a learning curve and like every other miraculous event there is a reason for the nine months spent during pregnancy.
Anyway, now we are into baby stuff without doubt. Less than 14 weeks are left and taking into consideration that I would not be able to move as comfortably as I do currently, say only 10 weeks are left. So, it's high time to take some action.
As it's not possible to fill a place that is already full, we decided to start with some decluttering Being able throw away things (either charity or thrash) is really an art. I can't say I'm very skilled at it but at least we have enough space now:)
It's Sunday and I'm already looking forward to the next weekend to have some rest!

2 comments:

  1. Didemcim tebrik ederim bebek konusunda. Sanırım çok heyecanlısındır. Yazdıklarının çoğunu hızlıca okudum, çok güzel duygular bunlar. Biz de aynı süreçten geçiyoruz. Bizim de yakında minik bir bebeğimiz olacak inşallah. Seninki gibi oğlan. Ama Haziranı beklemek zorundayız biz daha :( Çok heyecanlıyım ve çok sabırsızlanıyorum. Umarım bebişiniz sorunsuz sağlıklı dünyaya gelir. Seni şimdiden tebrik ediyorum. Kendine iyi bak, sevgiler

    Gerçek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesekkurler Gercek, size de hayirli olsun. Sonlara yaklastikca heyecan katmerleniyor:)

    ReplyDelete