Saturday 5 December 2009

Simple Joys of Pregnancy

Although you get bigger and bigger everyday after this many weeks (it's around 27th now), you don't always feel or think that everybody looking at you sees a pregnant woman. Maybe at some point, you get used to the feeling so much that the pregnant you becomes the normal and you do not feel any different. Anyway, despite my bump, I still try to squeeze in between the cars and realise all of a sudden that cannot fit in anymore or still try to keep my pace on the stairs and feel dizzy when I get to my desk (which is just on the first floor!)

I might well extend the below instances later on, but as you will notice it's all about people's courtesy and I am the lucky one:)

- Being let into the toilets whilst cleaning is in progress and everbody else is being diverted to toilets on another floor.

- Shopping and not carrying any bags (special thanks to my hubby)

- Moving offices but not carrying a single leverarch yourself (special thanks to my colleagues)

- Travelling with four luggages and carrying only your purse (special thanks to my hubby)

-Being offered a table at coffee shops when it was actually packed. (thanks to the nice couple)

3 comments: