Monday 23 November 2009

Week 25

Right at this point of my pregnancy, 62.5% of the "works" is completed:) Our baby is presumably weighing around 700 gr. He is almost triple his weight since his last scan in Turkey on the 3rd of October. It is not yet enough to explain the recent 5 (five) kilos I gained since this day though, but at least it's a partial cover:)

During the first four months, it really did not occur to me that I would have gained this much weight within such a short period. How could I be this naive?

It's not that I make a big fuss about it, but I really cannot comprehend how it all happened to me. Although it's pretty normal, it still feels amazing to see your body transforming. I think as you do not see major external changes within your body during the early weeks of your pregnancy (mostly the first trimester) but being still very excited about the news you start exaggerating every small change. However, with the sudden acceleration on the pace of progress during the second trimester, you simply panic.

Despite searching through many internet sites, guidance books etc and being told by friends, I kind of had a resistance to understand what's gonna happen. I hope I won't have the same lethargic response when the baby is born as well!


Week 14: Me acting as if I have a bump:)



Week 25: No need to emphasize!

1 comment:

  1. didooooo pek yakışmış peeeeek:) bizimki çocuk oldu sizinki doğsun da ısıralım.

    ReplyDelete