Thursday 27 August 2009

Month 3

Time almost flies. When did I learn that I was pregnant?
"The first three month period is the most risky period of your pregnancy. You should take care of yourself pay utmost attention to what you eat and what you do. As you do not feel very pregnant physically, you have to remind yourself."
Phew, the first bit is finally over. Now, some other concerns supersedes the early worries:)
We have been keeping a weekly book for my weight and size. It seems that I have gained only 900 grams (thanks to the digital scale) which is pretty normal. Anyway, they say baby and I will be both growing much faster from now on.
I'm looking forward to hearing the heart beats and feeling the first movements of the baby..
After next week's first scan, I will be telling my friends. Actually I have been dying to tell them right from the start. But when you realise that the chances that everything that can go wrong during the early days of your pregnancy is very high, you think twice and find your feet on the ground again.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is going to be all right. I am very happy that I am a part of this incredible news. I will do my best to be able to be with you along the way. But having said that I will start to teach this week Monday (Sep 14, 2009) and I will be busy almost every day except Tuesdays. But my thoughts are always with you.....

    ReplyDelete